Welcome to Olivier Culinary School
The mission of the cooking courses given in our professionally equipped kitchen is to improve your abilities through a rewarding learning experience by teaching the basic cooking techniques, with emphasis on organization in preparing dishes and a fresh approach to food preparation.
Class size is limited to 12 students allowing them easy interaction with the Chefs where learning, in a friendly atmosphere, is a pleasant experience. All levels of students may follow with ease the simplified and easy to understand steps of every recipe, where preparation is performed in front of the students together with their participation.
Class lasts for three hours. Food prepared, two dishes, are taken away by the students.
Olivier Culinary School’s ‘Courses in Basic Cookery and Pastry’ follows these objectives:
• To teach techniques of cooking and to improve the person’s cooking skills.
• To achieve an organized method of preparing a recipe in the shortest possible time.
• To acquire a wider knowledge of products available in the market and how to use them.
• To learn how to garnish dishes and how to present them.
• Appreciation of good food.
Most importantly, our goal is for you to have fun and learn as much as you can!!! And you get to sit down and enjoy all the fruits of your labor!
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to handle food utilizing current information on food handling and safety. Students will also be issued a Certificate of Attendance, MQA Approved.
No courses have been listed yet.