We’re currently looking for a Software Integration Analyst who will be integral in providing input into the design, execution and delivery of software solutions to meet a client’s requirements and needs.
The role responsibilities include but are not limited to:-
- Manage a portfolio of projects from initial scope to final invoicing
- Manage stakeholder communication and expectation at all time
Development and Technical Ownership:
- Take development ownership in delivering solution for projects assigned
- Responsible to perform the EDI mapping and reporting development
- Responsible to perform internal testing as well as external testing with customers
- Understand and action on the required connectivity protocols for each project, where relevant
B2BE Support: Provide tier two customer support to assist the Global Shared Services teams in delivering support levels defined within the B2BE standard support Service Level Agreement.
Project Knowledge Base: Contribute to the B2BE project management enhancement and update of knowledge base on an on-going basis
To succeed in the role and to grow as the team and the business grows, you will need to bring with you, not only a can-do attitude and the usual software skills and credentials but the following attributes.
- Degree qualified in IT or IT related courses
- Java and/or C/C++ programming knowledge is a must
- Good understanding of electronic document formats and communication protocols
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, additional languages in French and/or Dutch highly desirable
- Good planning, problem management and organisation skills is essential
- Project management experience is advantageous
- Good interpersonal skills with strong personality, initiative, proactive and team player
- Good understanding of business process and B2B/e-Commerce processes