Looking for a professional, self motivated and friendly beauty therapist to provide skin care treatments.
The ideal candidate for this role should possess the following:
- A Diploma/Certificate in Beauty Therapy with a minimum of two years' experience
- Excellent understanding of different skin types and treatments
- Good knowledge of massage will be a plus but not mandatory
- Quick learner
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly/caring/honest personality
- An ability to work autonomously and handle and grow the business as much as possible
- Passion and drive for helping clients achieve their desired results
- A commitment to learning and developing your skills further
- Excellent customer service skills
- A confident and outgoing attitude
- Good business acumen
- Fluent in French & English
- Interest in alternative healing modalities/holistic well-being will be a definite advantage
- The selected candidate will be required to meet and greet clients, perform customized skin care treatments based on needs and preferences of clients.
- Other duties will include reception, booking appointments, general administration and keeping equipment and location squeaky clean.
- The therapist is also responsible for creating a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
- Salary will depend on qualification and experience. Working days: Monday to Saturday with flexible time.